Monday, December 31, 2007

Ending year 2007

Well for 2007 we have had an eventual year so far,we have had drought after drought and finally we look like breaking that drought after 7 years with no rains at all with many town and city's running dry and having to use methods like we never had before to conserve water,By making all houses use water Levels,no hoses to be used outside and showers under limits of how much you can use when having showers like 130 mg liters per day. we moved house again during the year and no share a large house with son and daughter in-law with 3 grandkids,saving $$$$ we share all costs incurred ,this is only way to live today with housing cost soaring beyond our control.There have one tragedy's in the family for this year it was my father who passed away 4th March at age 82 after having a massive heart attack we was informed 4 days before he died,he was hospitalized 24th Dec 2006 so we did not have time to say good bye to him as he was not awake at any time.I am fighting the Australian Government at this time of year for compensation for all the year of child abuse in orphanages I was in during the 1950/60's,so far I have had an offer so far but not what I think is reasonable,still fighting them for more.My Santa job is going well as I was visited by over 5000 children during my 30 days at shopping centers around Brisbane.I am also involved with Clan ,Australia and holding a meeting this year at Goodna we hope to have around 20 people attend the day.Also I have a Reunion for Riverview Boys Home in August and we hope to have many of the boys who were there at that time attend as we have T.Shirts made for special occasion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home